Team C 1:10 EP Buggy T2Evo Competition KIT

T2EVO

Ny

The success story continues! Right after the TC02 and the TC02Evo, the next one hits the grid. The new top model in Team C's 2WD Buggy line, the T2Evo. Suited with the brand new geared differential unit and loads of option parts. Ready to Win!

Fler detaljer

1 i lager

OBS! Sista exemplaren i lager!

Genom att köpa denna produkt kan du samla upp till 2695 bonuspoäng. Din varukorg kommer att generera 2695 bonuspoäng som kan omvandlas till en värdekupong på 27 kr.

2 695 kr

Produktinformation

The success story continues! Right after the TC02 and the TC02Evo, the next one hits the grid. The new top model in Team C's 2WD Buggy line, the T2Evo. Suited with the brand new geared differential unit and loads of option parts. Ready to Win!

• Cab Forward Body
  • 8mm longer Chassis
  • CNC Aluminium Wheel hubs
  • Geared Differential
  • Big Bore Shocks
  • Aluminum Hubs front

Big Bore high volume, hard anodized, threaded adjustable shocks with multi position upper mountings help enable the quest for the ultimate suspension set up.

The new gearbox is the heart of the T2EVO. A sturdy 3mm aluminium motor plate precisely locates the motor which can efficiently transmit its power into the precision polyaramid spur gear, through the easily tuned, race derived slipper clutch assembly and exits through the geared differential.

Adjustable, strong, friction free and reliable, just as a suspension set up should be.
3mm high tensile turnbuckles and debris protected precision steel ball studs are just a small part of the impressive spec.

• Silicon sealed ABEC 3 ballbearings
  • Polyamide Idlegear
  • Polyaramid main gear
  • 10.9 grade steel screws
  • PC body
  • 2WD
  • Length:410mm
  • Width: 250mm
  • Heigth: 140mm
  • Wheelbase:280mm

Manuals:
T2 EVO